Thursday, December 1, 2011

Kirsten Dunst Covers Lucky, Talks Spray-Tanning Secret - News - FashionEtc.com

Kirsten Dunst Covers Lucky, Talks Cutting Hair for a Boy and Spray-Tanning Secret - News - FashionEtc.com

The actress reveals her go-to beauty buys, such as Chanel nail polish ("they have the prettiest colors"), Passage to Hell fragrance ("it's an addictive smell, very spicy and womanly"), foundation ("I look dis-gust-ing without it"), and, believe it or not, spray tans.

"You lose like five pounds immediately, and your face is glowing and gorgeous," gushes the fair-skinned beauty, who admits to having "the kind of skin you touch and it gets red."

“I look amaziiiiiiing," she adds. "I did it for my last movie. Then Isla [Fisher, her co-star] saw me and was like, ‘I’m gonna get spray-tanned too!’ I only did it twice so I’m tan in like two scenes and super-pale in the rest of the film.”

No comments:

Post a Comment